30 Powerful and insightful Questions to Ask A
Real Estate Agent Before You Sign Anything!!!
- How many years have you been in the real estate business?
- How many homes have you sold in your career? Can you prove it? How does that
relate to the statistics of the National Association of Realtor?
- What is your educational background before your real estate career?
- Do you offer any guarantees? What are they?
- Do you have any testimonial letters from previous clients I can see?
- Can I call some of your past clients?
- What kind of experience and training do you have in negotiating?
- Can I get out of the listing if I’m not pleased with your services? Without a hassle?
- Do you have a WRITTEN Marketing Plan for marketing my property? Can I have a copy?
- May I see your resume?
- Where does your company rank among other companies in the area?
- Are you a member of the National Association of Realtors? Are you a member of the local Board of Realtors? Why should that be important to me?
- Are you a member of the mls? What is that? How will that help me?
- Does your company have a well-known logo that people would quickly recognize in order to bring more and quicker attention to my home?
- Is your company large or small? Does that make a difference to me? How?
- Will you work with me if I am not referred by someone?
- Do you stay in touch with me from the beginning of the listing until the closing? How often? In what way?
18. Do you personally spend money on advertising? Does your company spend money on advertising? Where? How often?
- How” High tech” is your business? Do you have your own computer? How many computers do you have in your office? How advanced are your software programs?
- Do you advertise through the Home Hotline 800# service?
- Does your company advertise electronic classified ads? What are they? How or why is that a benefit to me?
- What support do you have in place?
- Do your” For Sale” signs stand out and draw attention so that potential purchasers driving by will notice them and take down the phone number? How are they different?
- Do you do anything to prepare a house for the market? What? At No Extra charge?
- Do you have a plan for marketing within as well as outside of the real estate profession? What is it?
- How much time and money are you willing to invest in telemarketing to the homeowners in this area to find out if they know someone who would like to live in my neighborhood?
- Do you do Open Houses? What kind? How do you maximize their effectiveness?
- Do you offer a FREE home repair service? Do you prepare flyers on my home?
- Do you do Direct Mailings about my property? To whom? How many? How often?
- Will you personally be there when contracts are presented to handle all the negotiations?
Courtesy of PAUL & GINGER CONTI Realty ONE Complete 916-677-7446